I have always loved foaming products. Foaming face washes, foaming shower gels, foaming bath bombs, foaming soap detergent…you name it. I was BEYOND ecstatic when I came across this recipe for a foaming cleanser, located on The East-West School for Herbal and Aromatic Studies website. It includes all natural ingredients that are delicate to the skin, while providing you with some powerful aromatherapy healing.
Here some background info on the ingredients:
- Castile soap – deep cleanser
- German chamomile hydrosol – relalxing and soothing to the skin
- Organic Glycerin – a natural humectant that retains moisture in the skin
- Aloe vera gel – moisturizing and soothing
- Palmarosa essential oil: smells similar to a combination of citrus and rose; healing, soothing
- Lemon essential oil: clarifying, cleansing, mood-lifter, purifier
All of these ingredients make for a powerful final product that open the senses and attune you with the energetic vibrations of love, high spirits and clarity. To see step-by-step directions on how to make this cleanser, please visit the website linked above and have fun.
Happy spirits, joy and blessings to you.